Loading...

20 Super Romantic Inspirational Love Quotes











“Love is a combination of care, commitment, knowledge, responsibility, respect and trust.” ~ Bell hooks

“To be your friend was all I ever wanted; to be your lover was all I ever dreamed.” – Valerie Lombardo

“Your love shines in my heart as sun that shines upon the earth.” – Eleanor Di Guillo

“In your smile I see something more beautiful than the stars.” – Beth Revis

“I swear I couldn’t love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow” – Leo Christopher

“Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same” – Emily Brontë

“Love is when he gives you a piece of your soul, that you never knew was missing.” – Torquato Tasso

“Without love we are like birds with broken wings.” ~ Mitch Albom

“Love knows not distance; it hath no continent; its eyes are for the stars.” – Gilbert Parker

“Come live in my heart and pay no rent.” ~ Samuel Lover

“I like not only to be loved, but also to be told I am loved.” – George Eliot

“It was brave. It was rare. It was love, and it was beautiful.” ~ Laini Taylor

“There isn’t any formula or method. You learn to love by loving – by paying attention and doing what one thereby discovers has to be done.” – Aldous Huxley

“We love because it’s the only true adventure.” – Nikki Giovanni

“A flower cannot blossom without sunshine, and man cannot live without love.” – Max Muller

“I seem to have loved you in numberless forms, numberless times, in life after life, in age after age forever.” – Rabindranath Tagore

“You’re always the first and the last thing on this heart of mine. No matter where I go, or what I do, I’m thinking of you.” – Dierks Bentley

“There is a place you can touch a woman that will drive her crazy. Her heart.” ~ Melanie Griffith

“There is nothing more truly artistic than to love people.” ~ Vincent Van Gogh

“May you live as long as you wish and love as long as you live.” ~ Robert A. Heinlein

20 Super Romantic Inspirational Love Quotes 

0 comments:

Loading...