Loading...

Sometimes it lasts in love, but sometimes it hurts instead.


Another love gone wrong, another heart to shatter, welcome to reality, where feelings don’t matter.

I need to forget about you, like you forgot about me. But I sit here in pain suffocating not knowing how to get over you. The memories come flooding in and burn like you won’t believe. I close my eyes and sit in these flames you set and hope one day I’ll forget.

You’re going to lose people in your life. And realize that no matter how much time you spent with them or how much you appreciated them and told them so, it will never seem like it was enough.


Sometimes it lasts in love, but sometimes it hurts instead....



I trusted you but now your words mean nothing to me because your actions spoke truth.

My biggest mistake wasn't falling for you, it was thinking you had fallen for me too.

If I only knew you’d hurt me, I wouldn’t have loved so deep. I would have saved my heart from breaking cause it’s not for you to keep. If I only knew you’d fool me, I wouldn’t have been so blind. I would have opened my eyes to reality and stopped your game in time.

Why do you have to make me fall when you're not going to catch me? It hurts that you didn't catch me the moment I fell and it hurts even more to see you catch someone else while I was falling.

You said you’ll wait for me but you didn’t. You said we’ll be together but we weren’t. You said you care but obviously, you don’t. Now you say you don’t love me. Well, guess what? I know.



Why do I have to leave you now that I’m madly in love with you? Why do I have to say goodbye now that my everything is you? Why do I have to set you free now that all I need is you? And why must you love another when I am here loving you?


What do you do when the only one who can make you stop crying is the one who made you cry?


It’s sad when you realize you aren’t as important to someone as you thought you were.

I watched you love someone else when you were supposed to love me and it tore out my heart. I’ve been completely in love with you but you haven’t even felt a thing for me. I guess I meant nothing when you meant everything to me.

It never stops hurting watching you be with someone else the way you were with me. It never stops hurting seeing you love someone else, be smiling because of someone else, holding someone else. It never stops hurting.



It hurts because it's matters.

It breaks my heart to know you love others, it breaks my heart to know you lie to me every time when it matters, it breaks my heart that I still love you and can’t move on.

I don’t regret ever meeting you. I regret trusting you too early thinking you were different.


Nevermind I’ll find someone like you. I wish nothing but the best for you. Don’t forget me I beg. I remember you said sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead.

l'll be alright one day, some day, just not today.

I hope someday you'll find all my quotes, all my words, and read them all. I hope you'll know that they're about you.

And someday, I hope that my sadness will be replaced by something beautiful.

0 comments:

Loading...