Loading...

100 Reasons Why I Love You

I told you I could list 100 reasons why I love you. 

So here they are, as promised:


1.   You make me feel important.
2.   You have this sweet voice that melts my heart everytime I hear you.
3.   You make me feel beautiful.
4.   You don’t judge me by my mistakes.
5.   You never make me feel worthless.
6.   The way you do that adorable giggle.
7.   The way you tell me you love me.
8.   How I know you’ll always be there when I need you to be.
9.   I love the fact that I will always be there for you too.
10. I love the way you take effort just to make me happy.


11. I love your thoughtfulness.
12. You understand me.
13. You’ve given me everything I could possibly want.
14. I think of you every second of the day.
15. We are perfect for each other.
16. You love me despite my flaws.
17. You do everything just to cheer me up when I’m down.
18. The way you tell me you miss me when we just saw each other a couple of minutes ago.
19. The way your smile makes my day.
20. You listen and understand me when I get upset over the smallest and simplest things.
21. You give me butterflies every day.
22. I can be just myself around you.
23. You’ve taught me how to appreciate the things around me.
24. You made me truly love again.
25. You make me believe in forever.
26. Knowing that you love me makes me feel like I’m the luckiest girl in the whole universe.
27. You made me a better person.
28. The fact that you’re my real definition of happiness.
29. I love your tenderness.
30. I love the way you get along with my family.
31. Despite any distance, you still make it feel like you’re right here with me.
32. I love the fact that I’m willing to do everything just to make you happy.
33. I love the way you make me feel so complete.
34. I love the way you try to stay up late just to talk to me.
35. I love the way you talk to children.
36. I love the fact that you respect me.
37. I love all the surprises you do for me.
38. I love the way we both dream about our future.
39. I love the fact that you consider your future being with me.
40. I love the way you make me feel like anything is possible as long as I’m with you.


41. I love your sense of humor.
42. I love you just the way you are.
43. I love your willingness to share everything and mostly your heart with me.
44. I love how we cuddle up and watch movies together.
45. I love how we do silly things together like going for ice cream and crazy golf.
46. I love that you don’t judge me at all.
47. I love your confidence.
48. I love your ability to talk things through.
49. I love your attitude.
50. I love waking up to you and falling asleep in your arms.
51. I love your stubbornness.
52. I love the fact that you always tell me that I’m yours.
53. I also love the fact that you always tell me that you’re mine.
54. I know that as long as your by my side, nothing can go wrong.
55. The way you do things for me without a question.
56. The way you tease me.
57. I love the way you kiss me.
58. I love every second when I’m with you.
59. I love the way you put up with all of my moods and childishness.
60. I love the fact that you care so much about me.


61. I love the way you sing to me.
62. I love the way you inspire me.
63. I love the way you snore :P
64. You don’t like it when I cry.
65. You are just so sweet.
66. I love how you’re adventurous.
67. I love how we both always have our mouths open to the camera.
68. I love the fact that you can easily tell when something’s bothering me.
69. I love your patience with me.
70. You take my breath away.
71. You’re the reason why I’m so happy.
72. You never get sick of me.
73. You never get tired of me.
74. How you explain slowly all the things that I couldn’t understand.
75. The way you tell me silly things yet you still manage to make me smile.
76. I love how I love you.
77. I love the ways you choose to show your affection for me.
78. I love your passion for being a paramedic.
79. You tell me that I never have to worry about anything at all.
80. Everything is fine when I talk to you.


81. The fact that we haven’t been together that long yet it feels like I’ve been with you for years.
82. The way you remember the smallest things about me.
83. You mean the world to me.
84. The way you tell me you’ll marry me someday.
85. You make me forget all of my problems.
86. I could be with you forever.
87. The fact that you’ll never give up on me.
88. I love the way you light up my life.
89. How you read my messages no matter how long and dramatic they are.
90. You make me smile even when I’m crying.
91. The way you know me better than I know myself.
92. You are my soul mate.
93. I love the fact that you’ll never leave me.
94. I love your gorgeous smile.
95. I love looking into your eyes and being able to see my future.
96. I love your gentle hugs.
97. I love your body, no matter how much you say you don’t like it.
98. I love laying in your arms.
99. I only feel safe when I’m with you.

100. I love the fact that I didn’t even have a hard time writing all of these and still could go on and on just to let you know why I love you so much.


source : Tumblr

0 comments:

Loading...