Loading...

Romantic Love Quotes and Love Messages for him or for her.


When you smiled you had my undivided attention. When you laughed you had my urge to laugh with you. When you cried you had my urge to hold you. When you said you loved me, you had my heart forever.

When I tell you I love you, I don't say it out of habit. I say it to remind you that you are the best thing that has ever happened to me.


For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul. ~Judy Garland.

I love you, not only for what you are, But for what I am when I am with you. ~ Roy Croft


I saw that you were perfect and so I loved you then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more.

I fell in love the way you fall asleep, slowly and then all at once. ~ John Green
But you fit me better than my favorite sweater. ~Lana Del Rey

The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. And that's what you've given me. That's what I'd hoped to give you forever. ~Nicholas Sparks

When I say, "I love you," it's not because I want you or because I can't have you. It has nothing to do with me. I love what you are, what you do, how you try. I've seen your kindness and your strength. I've seen the best and the worst of you. And I understand with perfect clarity exactly what you are.~Joss Whedon


You are the sun in my day, the wind in my sky, the waves in my ocean, and the beat in my heart.

If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever. ~Alfred Lord Tennyson

I never had a moment's doubt. I love you. I believe in you completely. You are my dearest one. My reason for life. ~ Ian McEwan

I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out. ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning



I love the way you hold me in your arms when I am drifting asleep. I love the way you gently tuck my hair when you think I do not notice. I love the way you give me butterfly kisses so that it wouldn't disturb my sleep. Most of all, I love the way I feel secure and loved in your arms.

You are the sunshine of my life! Thanks for brightening my world with the warmth of your Love.


Your words are my food, your breath my wine. You are everything to me. ~Sarah Bernhardt.

If you hide, I’ll seek for you. If you’re lost, I’ll search for you. If you leave, I’ll wait for you. If they try to take you away from me, I’ll fight for you. Cause I never want to lose you.

Yesterday I loved you the most I could love anyone, yet today I love you even more.

If I know what love is, it is because of you.


I keep thinking of how much I love talking to you. How good you look when you smile. How much I love your laugh. I day-dream about you off and on, replaying pieces of our conversation; laughing at funny things that you said or did. I've memorized your face and the way that you look at me. I catch myself smiling again at what I imagine. I wonder what will happen the next time we are together and even though nothing will come out of this, I know one thing for sure, for once.. I don't care, I cherish every moment I have with you.

I’m in love with you, and I’m not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things. I’m in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that we’re all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and I know the sun will swallow the only earth we’ll ever have, and I am in love with you. ~John Green

I’m in love with you, and I’m not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things. ~John Green

So it’s not gonna be easy. It’s gonna be really hard. We’re gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, you and me, every day. ~Nicholas Sparks ( The Notebook)

It was a million tiny little things that, when you added them all up, they meant we were supposed to be together… and I knew it. ~ Tom Hanks (Sleepless In Seattle)



When I say I love you, please believe it’s true. When I say forever, know I’ll never leave you. When I say goodbye, promise me you won’t cry. Cause the day I’ll be saying that would be the day I die.

You are the reason why even at the saddest part of my life, I smile. Even at confusion, I understand. Even in betrayal, I trust. Even in fear of pain, I love.

I want to be the friend you fall hopelessly in love with. The one you take into your arms and into your bed and into the private world you keep trapped in your head. I want to be that kind of friend. The one who will memorize the things you say as well as the shape of your lips when you say them. I want to know every curve, every freckle, every shiver of your body. I want to know where to touch you, I want to know how to touch you. I want to know convince you to design a smile just for me. Yes, I do want to be your friend. I want to be your best friend in the entire world.~Tahereh Mafi



If I could give you one thing in life, I would give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes, only then would you realize how special you are to me.

No matter where I went, I always knew my way back to you.You are my compass star.~Diana Peterfreund

I wanted to tell you that wherever I am, whatever happens, I’ll always think of you, and the time we spent together, as my happiest time. I’d do it all over again if I had the choice. No regrets. ~Cynthia Hand

No matter what has happened. No matter what you’ve done. No matter what you will do. I will always love you. I swear it. ~C.J. Redwine

If I were deaf, I’ll hear your laughter through your smile. If I were mute, I’ll speak to you through your eyes. If I were blind, I’ll see you through your touch. I can live without my senses but life won’t make sense without you.


Your cute smile and your happy laughter attracted me to you, but your caring loving heart is the reason why I want to spend the rest of my life with you.

You have the cutest smile and the heartiest laugh which can melt any heart in a moment. You entered my life and brought along so much fun, love and happiness.

I love you like a love song ~Selena Gomez

You don't need to do extraordinary things or go out of your way to impress me. Your smile, that hearty laughter and the loving way you care for me are the things that make me fall for you.

I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you, so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand, so intimate that when I fall asleep your eyes close.~ Pablo Neruda

You are my best friend as well as my lover, and I do not know which side of you I enjoy the most. I treasure each side, just as I have treasured our life together.~ Nicholas Sparks



I love being yours. I will be yours for always.

We fell in love, despite our differences, and once we did, something rare and beautiful was created. For me, love like that has only happened once, and that's why every minute we spent together has been seared in my memory. I'll never forget a single moment of it. ~Nicholas Sparks

There is a story behind every little emotion that a person experiences in life. You are the most beautiful story behind the emotion of love in my heart.


I love you the way a drowning man loves air. And it would destroy me to have you just a little. ~Rae Carson

Sometimes I can’t see myself when I’m with you. I can only just see you. ~Jodi Lynn Anderson



If you're asking if I need you, the answer is forever. If you're asking if I will leave you, the answer is never. If you're asking what I value, the answer is you. If you asking if I love you, the answer is I do.

You came like the night thief. Bloomed in my heart like the red rose and I want you to light up my life like the morning sun.

I want everyone to meet you. You’re my favorite person of all time. ~Rainbow Rowell

If my love were an ocean, there would be no more land. If my love were a desert, you would see only sand. If my love were a star- late at night, only light. And if my love could grow wings, I’d be soaring in flight. ~Jay Asher

You have a place in my heart where I thought there was no room for anything else. You have made flowers grow where I cultivated dust and stones. ~Robert Jordan


I love you enough to fight for you, compromise for you, and sacrifice myself for you if need be. Enough to miss you incredibly when we're apart, no matter what length of time it is for and regardless of the long distance. Enough to believe in our relationship, to stand by it through the worst of times, to have faith in our strength as a couple, and to never give up on us. Enough to spend the rest of my life with you, be there for you when you need, or want me, and never ever want to leave you, or to live without you. I love you this much.

Every time you say those 3 beautiful words, I cherish that moment like a treasure. I will never forget the first time you said that you love me. It will always stay as the best moment of my life.
I love you. You annoy me more than I ever thought possible. But I want to spend every irritating minute with you.

You have one of the most captivating smiles I have ever seen. When you do my heart leaps with joy and I feel like I've found happiness once again.

The day I met you I knew that this was not going to be just for a day. I knew that I will see your sweet face every day, that I will know you and live with you for the rest of my life.



If nothing else, I hope you know that I love you so much with every ounce of my being. I hope you realize your importance not only to me, but to everyone who has been lucky enough to know you. I hope you know that when you're feeling down, I only ever strive for your happiness. I hope you remember that no matter what, I'm here for you and I fully intended of saying this for quite some time. I hope you recognize the fact that I appreciate and adore you without restraints, and that will never ever change.

I don’t know where life will take us from here. I don’t know what the next moment, the next hour or the next day is going to bring for us. I know that love stories don’t come with a life time guarantee and all lovers don’t end up living together. But I strongly believe that soulful love is the only essence of all beautiful relationships. So I don’t care what will happen to us tomorrow. What matters is that we are together now and this is that special beacon moment of our life. This moment in time I am going to love you as soulfully and as beautifully as I can. Let’s just pour our hearts out and love like no one has ever loved before. Let’s travel to the depths of each other’s souls and etch our names there forever. Let’s love like never before so that if the cruel hands of destiny take us away from each other forever these breathless and divine moments of love spent together will remain in our hearts forever. We may not end up as the LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER kind of lovers but we will remain like a tattoo on each other’s souls till the end of time. ~ Aarti Khurana

I love my life because it gave me you, i love you because you are my life.



I never could grasp the meaning of "perfect"- until I met you. Suddenly the definition fell into place and my breath was taken away each moment I spent with you.

I love you. No matter what happens, never forget that. I will always love you. You have a piece of my heart forever.

Your love has changed me so very much. People say I am a different person now. I guess when you fall in love, everything changes.

I want you. All your flaws, mistakes, smiles, giggles, jokes, sarcasm. Everything. I just want you.


I love it when I catch you looking at me then you smile and look away.

Even though I found you on an ordinary day, it felt like I found a precious pearl in an oyster when I deep dived into the sea. Baby, you are really that precious to me.



Kiss Me In The Rain, Love Me In The Dark, Hold Me Till The End, And Never Break My Heart.

In a sea of people, my eyes always search for you.

I feel like everything in my life has led me to you. My choices, my heartbreaks, my regrets. Everything. And when we’re together, my past seems worth it. Because if I had done one thing differently, I might never have met you.

You have no idea how much my heart races when I see you.

I want to spend this day with you, doing nothing. Just talking, cuddling, hugging, and loving you. Just you and me.


Even though I’m unsure about most things in life, I am certain that I love you and I will continue to love you forever.

I want you to know that there's no one who can replace you. The way you look, the way you always know what I am thinking about, the way you gave me hug when I need it the most, and the way you listen to me is priceless. You have touched me more profoundly than I ever thought you could. I love you.


If I could have just one wish, I would wish to wake up everyday to the sound of your breath on my neck, the warmth of your lips on my cheek, the touch of your fingers on my skin, and the feel of your heart beating with mine...Knowing that I could never find that feeling with anyone other than you.

I may never be able to love you the way you want me to but I love you with all that I have and will continue do so for the rest of my life.




27 comments:

  1. hello,, good post love qoutes..
    keep blogging
    Love Quotes for Her

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi admin,
    your post is very special for us.I think love quotes are very special for everyday life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your quotes... wonderfull..

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is the best love quote I have ever read.

    ReplyDelete
  5. As we grow up we learn yes no maybe so not yet we hear the words I love you goodnight see you tomorrow not yet hold on almost OK you ready lets go don't talk behave. Seems forever till your on your own then suddenly no one your alone. The ones that's suppose to love you will dissapoint you break your heart not keep there word the ones that you think won't ever leave you eventually abandons you. So you get your heart broken your dreams shattered A world of questions finding your blameing yourself. Every each and individual has one destiny one debt they owe thereself that's to create yourself explore every positive door till one finds what there true meaning and reason is for being living no one is asked to be born life doesn't come with instructions. Making kids parenting definitely doesn't come with a manual. Basically life's so full of options choices. Just because you can don't mean you should. If you don't stand for something you'll fall for anything when you point your finger four fingers point back at you. Loving someone that truely enjoys being loved by you is the #1 first most for most reason to breath sharing the same air of one loveing living the same as you. Love yourself be a friend to yourself then your worth being loved. Having one good friend in your life is life worth enspire and desire when one can be believed in its truly worth striving in yourself

    ReplyDelete
  6. You fell some thing inside your heart and generally cant stop thing about that person and thing all day and night about him/her.
    Express Those Feelings

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. Hello, Rabby! Thank's for sharing your source! You should try these http://sweetytextmessages.com/best-cute-texts-for-him.html text messages for him. I like them so much.

      Delete
  8. Brilliant! Thanks for sharing.
    Would you like to make her heart melt and show her how much you care and love her?
    Here are good morning love quotes for her She will appreciate!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Today i was reading all about life quotes and i found a list of
    nice quotes about life and then i found your website believe me very inspirational work.Good work keep doing this

    ReplyDelete
  10. i never believed that i could finally get back the happiness
    and the love that was gone after my husband left me totally.
    I couldn't just believe that spells and magic could turn my
    thoughts and my dreams into reality in getting back with my
    husband after he served me with divorce papers.. my ex
    husband after the divorce never showed up to me and the
    kids anymore, he finally made up his mind on me and said it
    was over. 2 years after our divorce, i was still out trying to
    get him back and i did all that i knew best could make him
    happy, and my mum and everybody around just advised i
    should forget about him and move on with my life, because
    they felt he was gone forever and was never gonna return.
    But i never gave up on trying to get him back, because i so
    much loved him beyond what anybody could ever imagine. I
    met a spell caster, and what drew my attention most was the
    fact that this spell caster was presently here in Florida when
    i contacted him. And that so much gave me the assurance
    because i have heard much more on how he has helped a
    lot of people... and with the help that this spell caster
    rendered to me, he saved my marriage and reunited me
    and my ex husband back together again with his powerful
    spells. Thank you so much Dr.ituafelice for your help in
    reuniting me and my husband again, if not for you, my life
    would have permanently turned out to be a mess. His Email;
    Dr.ituafelice@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. yeah! great quotes. I will use it and refer my freinds to use. thanks for you awesome share. see more

    ReplyDelete
  12. Truly like to reading your post. Thank you so much for taking the time to share such a nice information.
    Moving quotes

    ReplyDelete
  13. A very good sms! The same is for us guys, too. I am enjoying it because of these so romantic. Actually, I am looking for Quotes of love. Do you have?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Life is good when you have your love ones around you, I am saying this because when i had issues with my lover i never seen life as a good thing but thanks to Dr. AGBAZARA of AGBAZARA TEMPLE, for helping me to cast a spell that brought my lover back to me within the space of 48hours. My husband left me for another woman after 7YEARS of marriage,but Dr.AGBAZARA help me cast a spell that brought him back to me within 48hours. I am not going to tell you more details about myself rather i will only advise those who are having issues in there relationship or marriages to contact Dr.AGBAZARA TEMPLE through these details via; ( agbazara@gmail.com ) or call him on Whatsapp: +2348104102662

    ReplyDelete
  15. I finally found a true and genuine spell caster after spending so much money in other spell casters in trying to get my husband back who was away with another woman for 7 months .I came in contact with eduduzadsontemple@yahoo.com after i found a post of HELEN on a blog of this God given man helped her with spell results within 3 days of contact and i did so too and i was amazed as that which i thought impossible became real and my husband came back to me and so glad he is going to be spending the Christmas with i and the kids after a long long time. Thanks to Dr Zadson an you can contact him via eduduzadsontemple@yahoo.com for immediate solutions

    ReplyDelete
  16. I’m amazed, I have to admit. Seldom do I encounter a blog that’s equally educative and interesting, and let me tell you, you've hit the nail on the head.

    ReplyDelete
  17. this article very nice . i like this article thanks for build this article

    ReplyDelete
  18. After being in relationship with him for 3 years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that never believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I mailed the spell caster, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell
    caster, his email is DROGBEMUDIANSPELLHOME@GMAIL.COM or email him if you need his helped in your relationship.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks so much for sharing this awesome info! I am looking forward to see more posts by you! Visit: how to get a boyfriend

    ReplyDelete
  20. lovely romantic quotes about love .you share all type of quotes related to our life its motivate someones to great future. it gave us positive thoughts.
    Thank for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  21. This so Amazing hope you take a look at our heart touching deep love quotes for her
    and thanks a lot for your support.

    ReplyDelete

Loading...